Thursday, May 13, 2010

seattle. mars hill. mark driscoll. so excited.

In 21 minutes Stacie and I will head to the airport with CE's 3 directors to catch a plane to
SEATTLE.

CE's board meetings are out there this weekend, and Ed graciously invited us along. So, while we do have some responsibilities with the board, we also have the opportunity to see some of Seattle (seriously one of my favorite cities), and visit Mars Hill this weekend!

We're also meeting with Dave Kraft, author of Leaders Who Last. I just read this book this month, and highly recommend it to anyone who leads. Seriously. If you lead a church, a small group, a youth group, a discussion group, a family, a worship team, a sports team, a ministry team ... this book is great. Kraft, at 70 years old, writes about what leaders need to do to sustain themselves for the long haul of leadership. I have so many questions for Kraft, and I beyond thrilled that I'll have the chance to ask some of them.

I'll give a more detailed review of the book (as well as let you know about our time with him!) in a few days.

Mm. Seattle. Here we come.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home