Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GOOD and FAITHFUL

Last October I told you how burdened I was for one of our 2009 Barnabas alumni who was not doing well. This student got home and, because of a variety of reasons, chose not to walk with the Lord.

Last week I heard from this student -- let me just give you a quote:

I made a lot of mistakes but I have learned so much from it. God never let go of his grip on my life and I am slowly getting back to him now.

Every time I think about this, I can't stop smiling.
Seriously. God. Answers. Prayer. He answered here so clearly and so miraculously.

If you've been praying with me for this student,
thank you thank you thank you.
Spend some time thanking the Lord for what he's done!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home