Thursday, February 25, 2010

sitting under the dreaming tree...

Today I got to dream. About my future. About where God might take me. About how he could use the gifts he's given me.

The best part?
My boss initiated it.

We talked about what I've been learning over this last year, how I've grown and changed, and what God's been doing in my life.

And then he started thinking outside the box. Bold vision. Big opportunities. Grand ideas. Dreams.

I don't know what God's going to do. I don't know where he'll take me. I don't plan to leave CE anytime soon, nor was my boss suggesting that. But I was so encouraged today, because he really wants me to pursue whatever it is God has for my life. And he wants to help me dream.

Lesson of the day:
I have a really great boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home