Tuesday, February 17, 2009

alumni

Last weekend was so full. We were in Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, and then Tennessee & Virginia on Monday. Ridiculous.

And SO fun. 

The highlight, I think, was seeing 2 of our alumni, Timmy (in SC) and Emily (in GA). These students are involved with their youth ministries, are being actively discipled, are investing in others, and are looking for new ways to grow and learn. Covering all of that is their love for Jesus. Gosh. I hope we never, ever lose sight of how awesome that is. It makes me think of 3 John 4: 'I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.'  Amen.

Who are those people in your life? 

On a totally less serious note, I have always loved this video. My friends and I from college know it by heart. Not. A. Joke. Please enjoy.

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2009 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

AH! Rockin Rickie Rocket!!!!
love.it!

 
At March 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM , Blogger katka2000 said...

hahahahahahaha
remember that time we sent $5 to the people who made that video so that we could get more? and we never got anything?? haha we were duped!
love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home