Wednesday, February 4, 2009

spilt coffee in georgia

Stacie and I took off at 6.45 this morning. We were supposed to be with the youth group at Fountain of Life Bible Church in Johnson City, Tennessee, tonight but snow cancelled church! (Well I guess the pastors actually cancelled church. The snow was just the reason for it.)

Anyway. We're going to stop by there in a couple weeks on our way back north, but today we were freed up to keep on driving. We made it to somewhere in the middle of Georgia and decided to stop for the night (okay, mostly so that I could be in front of a tv to watch LOST tonight at 9 -- I have my priorities!) We grabbed some dinner and I was doing a little balancing trick with a coffee cup (full of coffee...) and it spilled. All over the floor. And the cup broke. And many, many people were making fun of me.

Always a party on the road with Stacie & Sarah.

Tomorrow: Fort Myers, Florida. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home