Friday, February 6, 2009

Dirty car ....

In beautiful Fort Myers, Florida.... our car sticks out, because it's covered with residual snow and salt. Gross. 
I won't rub the weather in your face... :)

But I do have 2 stories for you:

1. Had lunch with Steve & Hally Shipley today. What a cool couple. They've been at Fort Myers GBC for 18 years, and sincerely love the people in their area so much. They are so faithful with the believers in their church, and are practicing life-on-life discipleship with the new believers in their church ... It was so encouraging to see 2 followers of Jesus who have been so faithful to what the Lord has called them to.

2. We are staying with a family that has many pets: rabbits, rats (under the shed-they feed them!), snakes (in the yard-yeah, Stacie is freaking out), and a cat. Last night we walked into the room I'm sleeping in and Stacie was caught totally off guard by the cat that was sitting on my bed--she JUMPED, gasped, and grabbed onto my arm. Oh man. It. Was. Hilarious. I cried I was laughing so hard. Those cats. They're tricky.

t-shirts? anyone?

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, this is Conrad Santamaria out of Atlanta GA, I think I got an email from you about stopping by our church. Are you going to be coming back through Atlanta? If so, When?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home