Saturday, July 18, 2009

OB... Momentum... OB... We love our Job!

Hey, this time it is me (Stacie) updating the blog. We have been incredibly busy! We are both leading Operation Barnabas this summer. You need to check out the website, www.operationbarnabas.net, and follow the teams. God has done great things through our teams this summer. God is faithful and has blessed both of our teams. Between our two teams alone over 40 first time decisions for Christ were made in the past three weeks. How Good is our God!

Sarah and I have had the privilege to speak about discipleship many times during Momentum! We had over 150 people hear our message on discipleship, between teaching power tracks and a generations lunch. Then last night, Sarah were able to speak from main stage during the evening session. Man, I love to teach! We were able to go in front of our family and say to expect us in the churches to follow up with OB students and Momentum students that have made decisions this summer.

We still have 10 more days on OB! We are excited to connect back with our team and push for the last week and so. Please continue to pray for us as we travel and invest into the next generation! God is good!

Note: I am tired and am not going to look over this to see if I made any mistakes! So enjoy!

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2009 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Gateway Student Ministries said...

That's amazing about your opportunities to share on discipleship! I'm so glad I could be one stop along the journey at Gateway. I really am excited for you guys to follow up on the OB students and their youth ministries. I think you've caught a glimpse of a need and sought a lifestyle to meet that need, namely the development of disciples of Christ, especially as teens. Now that I've found your blog, I'll keep on what you're up to! See you around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home